Schedule


You're My Belated Happiness releases every week Tuesday and Thursday at 11am PST.

Monday, September 6, 2021

You're Beautiful When You Smile - Chapter 181 Part 3

Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.



You’re Beautiful When You Smile
Chapter 181 Part 3

Tong Yao hastily pushed open the door to the break room. Before she could step inside, someone picked her up and put her down on a bar stool near the door-- --Tong Yao wondered to herself why her legs weren’t able to touch the floor today yet again? She looked up but before she could say anything, she was met with a pair of serious looking dark brown eyes.

“......” Tong Yao was surprised to see the expression on her captain’s face: “What’s going on?”

“Your interview lasted for only about 10 minutes from beginning to end.” Lu Sicheng pitched her nose tip and said in a deep voice: “And you could still flirt with Ah Tai. I should be the one asking the question, what’s going on?”

“How did I flirt with him? There’s only bitter hatred between us. The cameraman gave him the shot, not me, I didn’t even look at him…… Hmph, why should I explain this to you!” Tong Yao slapped Lu Sicheng’s hand off her: “I thought something had happened. It turns out that you’re just being jealous for nothing again, go away……”

She pushed Lu Sicheng away and jumped off the stool, then walked over to take out a case of pressed powder from her bag and looked all over the room for a mirror to touch up her face,-- --

Lu Sicheng crossed his arms in front of his chest and followed Tong Yao around like a little tail.

Lu Sicheng: “One of you was boasting on stage and the other laughed under the stage, so romantic.”

Tong Yao: “He didn’t laugh. You’re talking nonsense.”

Li Sicheng: “Checkmate. You just said you didn’t look at him.”

Tong Yao: “......”

Lu Sicheng: “Old Cat was even checking my hair to see whether any of it was green.”

Tong Yao turned to give Old Cat a stare. Old Cat hid behind Old K and began whistling.

Tong Yao: “Don’t be so childish, all of you-- --It was an interview, how could I damn say: That Li Mintai had traumatized me and made me cry, if I don’t seek revenge, my lifespan will be shortened by 10 years. Fortunately, I’ve turned into a monster who can defeat Jin Yuguang already. So Lin Mintai, you better wash your neck clean and wait for me to take your damn head?” 

Lu Sicheng was following right behind her and watched her touch up her face, cursing all the while. He couldn’t help but laugh and patted her waist: “Why are you so rude?”

Tong Yao rolled her eyes in the mirror at Lu Sicheng: “Why do you like to get jealous so easily?”

Lu Sicheng: “It’s my way of showing that I love you. When can you be jealous of me for a change?”

Tong Yao straightened up: “How?”

Lu Sicheng raised his eyebrows: “You think I don’t have female fans?”

Tong Yao abruptly closed the cover of the pressed powder case and turned to stuff it into his hands: “I dare you.”

……

ZGDX had used their own skills to prove to the world that there was only one true telecommunication team.

On October 16, the semi-finals of the S series started.

YQCB fought against Europe’s G4. After five hours of hard fought matches, YQCB lost the match with 2 : 3 and the chance to qualify for the finals.

The loss came less than ten hours after a post on a certain esports Tieba [This is the most hopeful year for the LPL to win the championship]. The fans back home suffered another wave of disenchantment. In their frustration, they all turned their attention to the only LPL team left: ZGDX.

On October 17, ZGDX faced S5’s champion team, TAT. Before the match started, though fans weren’t saying it out loud, they were thinking that the chance for ZGDX to win was probably like 2 to 8 since the LCK had dominated the competitions for so many years.

ZGDX was the 2.

-- --Team OP with only one strong player Jin Yuguang could almost defeat ZGDX with a 3 : 0…… Then, TAT is a team with five strong players. Only at bot, with AD Lu Sicheng, did ZGDX have a slight advantage. If all the other lanes of ZGDX were controlled by TAT, how would ZGDX play the match?

-- --Then what would happen if they ban Lu Sicheng?

-- --Unsure…… The chance becomes 10 to 0?

-- --......



Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.

13 comments:

  1. Aiya~ I thought YQCB would win…. I knew cheng ge would be jealous with that interview HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can’t wait for the match against TAT, I wonder what would happen and how will ZGDX turn the match onπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the update!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the updates. I miss the sweet moments between Lu Sicheng and Tong Yao hahaha 🀣🀣

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do not have enough lovey-dovey alone time but still, I laughed when Lu Si Cheng got jealous when Tong Yao talked about her experience being defeated by Ah Tai.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So thankful for translation. Truly enjoy this novel. Can't wait for new chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You For the translation. I'll wait till Chapter 191. I already watched the drama but I thought I'll give the novel a try and I'm so happy to see a lot of scene of them playing the game.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really can imagine Cheng xiao short legs in the interview and Xu kai's jealous face hahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Although cheng xiao's legs are not short yet she will remain the national shorty hahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why do they still think ZGDX has only one strong player when match after match the most banned champions against ZGDX are mid. I seriously do not understand! Hmph!!

    ReplyDelete