Schedule


You're My Belated Happiness releases every week Tuesday and Thursday at 11am PST.

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

You're Beautiful When You Smile - Chapter 185 Part 3

Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.



You’re Beautiful When You Smile
Chapter 185 Part 3

Amidst all the bullet comments, the game ended by the 35th minute after TAT upgraded their items and took down ZGDX’s base. TAT had taken one foot away from the edge of the cliff with Li Mintai’s two kills at critical moments and a brilliant performance at bot-- --

When the game was over, [reverse sweep] was the most common comment on all the forums around the world.

When the dark faced Lu Yue walked into the break room, his first words to Tong Yao was-- --

“You jinxed it.”

Tong Yao sat next to a table using one hand to support her head while flipping through her little notebook: “I’ve told you to be careful this round. When I left the stage last round, I saw Li Mintai grin at me like the King of Hell and I knew he was going to……”

Lu Yue grabbed a chair over to sit down next to Tong Yao and took over the notebook to see what was in it. He read it out while reading it-- --

“ ‘4’ 30’’, Lu Yue’s Ekko died under the turret, the other side flashed out of the turret with barely any health-- --I’ve said, a woman’s sixth sense. Ah, pa pa’......” Lu Yue put down the notebook and stared at Tong Yao: “What do you mean pa pa, is it applause or slapping someone’s face?”

“..................The first pa is for slapping your face, the second pa is still for slapping your face. How could I applaud the enemy?” Tong Yao grabbed the notebook back: “I’ll go on for the next round?”

Lu Yue disgustedly waved his hand: “You’re on, you’re on. It must be your Leblanc that irritated him…… I can’t defeat him, I admit it.”

Tong Yao: “Oh.”

……

Tong Yao was on for the fourth round.

ZGDX didn’t ban Leblanc this round. Later the result of the game proved one thing: Tong Yao’s Leblanc could defeat Li Mintai and Li Mintai’s Leblanc could also defeat Tong Yao.

Forty-two minutes later, Tong Yao pushed open the door to the break room. 

When her eyes met those of Lu Yue who was sitting behind the table with arms crossed and looking at Tong Yao without much expression. Tong Yao grinned at him and touched her nose tip embarrassingly: “I can’t defeat him either. What to do?”

Lu Yue rolled his eyes.

Lu Sicheng lightly pushed Tong Yao from behind: “We shouldn’t have let Li Mintai get Leblanc. If I believe your words next time, ‘my Fizz is really good at defeating Leblanc’, I’ll hang myself up on stage with my mouse.”

Tong Yao: “......”

The other teammates couldn’t stop themselves from laughing as Lu Sicheng complained about Tong Yao with a dark face. When Xiao Rui pushed open the door, he was confused when he saw everyone in the room laughing: “Did I make a mistake about the last round? It wasn’t TAT who won it? What’s going on with all of you being so happy here-- --So there’s really tens of millions of money into our account already so you guys can’t even fake being sad?”

Tong Yao: “Mindset, mindset is very important. We have to be optimistic.”

Xiao Rui: “You must be getting dumb from the beating you got from them? ? ? ? You think I didn’t notice that when you were being hunted down by Leblanc and Ashe, your face was written all over with ‘I’m going to curse’...... Optimistic? Like hell. Next time, if any of you bet with the other side before the match and let the monster loose, they’ll get a whole year’s pay deducted!”

Tong Yao: “......”

At 11 pm US time that day, during the semi-finals of the S6 world competition, after ZGDX won the first two rounds of the match, TAT caught up with two wins of their own-- --

Fifteen minutes later, they would be at the most important final round of the match.



Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.

5 comments:

  1. Felt like it’s a 3:1 situation since Tong Yao can still joke about things HAHAHAHAHA and!!! They are all optimistic aside from Xiao Rui~ this round is the reverse of champion with Fizz and Leblanc jiayou ZGDX!!!!!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🎉🎉🎉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I missed read HAHHAHAA it’s actually 3:2 haysss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a bit confused how the scoring goes, but I can still underatand that they are very close to each other. I do hope they win the next round! Tong Yao fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Important matches always seem to have a 2-2 before the final match hahahahha, suspenseful vibes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eagerly waiting for the Last Battle... Its a Win....!!!

    ReplyDelete