Schedule


You're My Belated Happiness releases every week Tuesday and Thursday at 11am PST.

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Those Sweet Times - Chapter 84 Part 3

Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.



Those Sweet Times
Chapter 84 Part 3

That night, Lin Chuyan played duos with Xiang Nuan during his stream as usual. Xiang Nuan saw someone ask her in the bullet comments whether she was really ugly. She replied: “No matter how I look, your idol is head over heels over me in any case.” After saying so, Xiang Nuan felt she had somewhat vented her irritation.

Lin Chuyan laughed: “Yes, I’m head over heels over you.”

He purposely lowered his voice to say that. Xiang Nuan had a tingling feeling over her body, now she was also head over heels over him.

The bullet comments exploded again.

-- --Damn it, someone tell me where I can find a gigolo just like the streamer, please. I’m willing to pay with all the wages of my entire life!

-- --Nuan god, don’t mind the others. No matter how you look, I’ll wait for you to marry me! I don’t mind Chu god being the first wife, I’m willing to be the mistress.

-- --Raising my hand! I’m willing to be the waiting maid, the kind who watches at the side when you two are together. I do!

-- --The one above, what you said is the director of a pron movie.

-- --I’m also head over heels now. But what right do I have to be head over heels being a single person myself. / ( T o T ) / ~ ~

-- --This streamer has a very well upbringing, though I follow you because of your face……

-- --Every day I watch you two PDA in every possible way with a broad grin. I might be bewitched.

-- --Why isn’t Hu Ge talking?

-- --Idol, when is the competition?

……

Lin Chuyan took a look at the bullet comment and replied: “The competition will start at 2 pm on May 1st.”

-- --

Since there were quite a few famous streamers participating in the competition, there were quite a lot of viewers during the Leiting Cup streaming. The first match of Xiang Nuan’s team was against a team formed by another popular streamer from Pea TV. He was quite popular and many who posted on the bullet comments were his fans cheering for him.

Ten minutes into the first match, Xiang Nuan felt that she had a good grasp of the enemy team’s skill level. The five players of the opposing team were all good players but weren’t coordinated as well as Xiang Nuan’s team. It was a common problem facing teams which were formed at random.

Beside, the opposing team’s strategy was quite obvious; they basically played centered around their streamer. Therefore, Xiang Nuan’s team only needed to focus on him and it would knock out half of their strategy. They would be halfway to victory.

They would need to get the other half with good coordination from Xiang Nuan’s team.



Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment