Schedule


You're My Belated Happiness releases every week Tuesday and Thursday at 11am PST.

Saturday, May 9, 2020

You're Beautiful When You Smile - Chapter 92 Part 3

Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.



You’re Beautiful When You Smile
Chapter 92 Part 3

Tong Yao used the banner to cover her face which was now as red as a tomato, then abruptly turned back to sit down in her seat. Jinyang mocked her reaction and Tong Yao kicked her under the chair. Then Tong Yao pulled out her cell phone to send a WeChat message to her captain-- --

[ZGDX, Smiling: I’ve met some fans out here! There’s so many, ahhh, and my personal fans! A young lady who was going to give up on the esports circle came back because of me, with a supporting bracelet for me on her wrist! I took pictures with them! I gave them my autographs! The support banner for the summer competition looks really great, even my name is on it! ! ! !]

[fhdjwhdb2333: Oh, I saw it.]

[ZGDX, Smiling: Nonsense! What did you see? How can you see it?]

[fhdjwhdb2333: Look up.]

Tong Yao paused and, like following an order, raised her head to look at the stage. On the stage, the players of Huawei and YQCB were already in their seats. But behind them, right at the door which led to backstage, a tall figure stood there leaning against the door frame with arms across in front of him, lazily looking at the audience.

The cell phone in his hand was still showing the chat page on WeChat.

Their eyes met in the air.

“Gee, your hubby’s worried about you sitting here under the stage? He even comes out to check on you?” Jinyang whispered to Tong Yao’s ear: “Damn, he’s so considerate. My guy only knows how to chat with his teammates and laughs like a retard-- --”

Tong Yao didn’t hear whatever Jinyang said afterwards.

She saw Lu Sicheng raise his hand to wave at her direction across the stage.

“Damn, even Cheng Ge’s out!”

“Shit, are we getting a buy one get one free promotion? Smiling’s sitting here and Cheng Ge’s out as well. So lucky today, ahhhhhhhhhh!”

“He’s waving at us! See it, see it! Heaven, is my hair messy, how about my makeup?”

“He’s too far away to see anything, but your eyeliner is smudged, want me to redo it?”

“Where, where……”

A commotion started behind Tong Yao.

Amid the noise, Tong Yao pulled her hair behind her ears, then rubbed her slightly burning ears.

[ZGDX, Smiling: I see you.]

[fhdjwhdb2333: I even waved at you. If you still can’t see me, are you blind?]

[ZGDX, Smiling: Speak nicely.]

Tong Yao looked up again and saw Lu Sicheng was looking down at his phone and typing. Then he turned to walk backstage.

[fhdjwhdb2333: I’m going in. Don’t run around and flirt with others when you’re out of my sight for just one second.]

The door to the backstage slowly closed behind his back.

[fhdjwhdb2333: Not even with the women.]



Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.

12 comments: