Schedule


You're My Belated Happiness releases every week Tuesday and Thursday at 11am PST.

Friday, August 13, 2021

You're Beautiful When You Smile - Chapter 177 Part 2

Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.



You’re Beautiful When You Smile
Chapter 177 Part 2

As Little Fatty and Tong Yao were talking, the video continued with more trash talking from both teams. Unlike the trash talking segments back home where most of the teams were more reserved, this time it was bold and unrestrained. LPL and LCK were always in heated competitions to begin with, so this segment could be more appropriately described as the teams “openly challenging each other”-- --

[SUP group]

ZGDX, Pang: What to say? Ah…… it’s so sudden. I’m a little embarrassed. Anyway, people in the world only need to remember one telecommunication team and it’s name is ZGDX.

OP, Doge: Hahahahahahahaha, why do I feel a little embarrassed. Pang and I are all a bit chubby and chubby people are all kinder folks. Therefore, I’ll save face for him and get our AD to kill him a couple less times.

……

Tong Yao: “How do you come up with such showy lines in such a short time?”

Little Fatty: “.....................................What do you mean short time. On our flight to the US, I was already thinking about what I would say if we happen to meet OP in the finals. I didn’t expect that I would use it in the quarter-finals already.”

Everyone: “......”

[JUG group]

OP, Sky: I’ve always been called the weakest point of the team back home…… Maybe I really am. Perhaps it’s because of a lack of confidence? But in front of LPL players, I'm always quite confident. LCK has always been the best region. I’m not afraid of the LPL's native players.

ZDGX, K (with smile): Did he really say that? There's an old saying in China: “newborn calves are not afraid of tigers”. Uh, I don’t know whether the Koreans have heard of it or not, I know some of you are learning Chinese…… Well, cattle are cattle and tigers are tigers. Cattle won’t cheat death just because they are unafraid.

……

The other four ZGDX players turned to look at their jungler in unison.

Tong Yao: “Whoa.”

Old Cat: “Korea has been working hard to de-sinicized in recent years…… Do you plan on stirring up an international dispute?”

Old K, with a stone face, blew at the nonexistent dust on the keyboard in front of him: “He was the one who said ‘LPL native players’ first. Who is he looking down at?”

[TOP group]

OP, GG (confusedly): I’m a top that’s good on the offense. I’ve heard that Cat is an all-round blue collar top. Doesn’t blue collar mean that he can’t carry the team, right?

ZGDX, Cat (coldly): Whether I can carry team or not will start by taking his (*pointing at GG) head off his neck. Let’s wait and see.

Old K: “Judging from the context, what you really want to say is his dog head off his neck.”

Old Cat: “China is a state of etiquette. We’re civilized and well bred.”

Lu Sicheng: “It’s very possible that esports hasn’t been able to be an official Olympics sport  because of the existence of indecent people like you guys.” 

Tong Yao, Little Fatty: “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

[MID group]

ZGDX, Smiling (laughing out loud): Hahahahahahahahahahaha, I’ve heard a lot about this player, Jin Yuguang. Because whenever our captain complains about my champion pool, he’ll without fail talk about Jin Yuguang. The first time I heard his name was when the captain complained that I can’t play Cassiopeia…… His existence to me is like the existence of the outstanding kid next door, you know what I mean? Jin Yuguang is a huge mountain in front of many good mid players. If I can kill him once, then that would get a lot of people to stop doubting me. En, so I have to kill him.

OP, Lulutia: Smiling? Very interesting. I’ve never thought that I would face off with a young lady on the international stage and I’m very much looking forward to it at the same time…… It’s a lot of people’s dream to kill me, I just hope that when I kill her, she won’t cry. That would put me in a difficult position.

…...Ah, certainly, for the victory of the team, I can’t show any mercy in any case.

……

Tong Yao: “I have a hunch that the dialogue between our mids is the most civilized. The one with the most esports sportsmanship.”

Lu Sicheng: “You guess right.”

Tong Yao: “......”



Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.

5 comments:

  1. Lol I cannot wait to hear what went down between the AD. Cheng Ge is a class A shit talker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cattle won't cheat death just because they're unafraid - lol old K being a boss 👏👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm new here and I just caught up with this story.
    Can't wait to read Cheng Ge's trash talk in the next part :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheng ge has a degree in savageness and passed with flying colod. I feel bad for the ADC of the other team.. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete