Schedule


You're My Belated Happiness releases every week Tuesday and Thursday at 11am PST.

Friday, December 11, 2020

You're Beautiful When You Smile - Chapter 133 Part 2

Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.



You’re Beautiful When You Smile
Chapter 133 Part 2

[If it’s not a big deal like you’ve said, then why do you have to apologize?]

[I can’t agree more. What’s the reason to apologize to your teammates just for losing one group match?]

[Talk about your apology.]

[Is the stuff on Tieba true, Cheng Ge, are you overconfident?]

[Your teammates didn’t follow orders correctly and you apologized?]

[I truly feel that your club is making a fuss over nothing. Why do you need to apologize just for losing a group match? For that round, you weren’t the only one who had a problem with the champion you picked.]

……

Seeing all the comments, Tong Yao sat up straighter. She didn’t know why but she was a bit nervous as she watched Lu Sicheng-- -- Unusually, he had turned on the bullet comment helper so he could see the bullet comments as he played.. Tong Yao noticed that his eyes had quickly moved upwards for a bit-- -- He probably had seen those comments-- -- Then his eyes returned back to eye level-- -- He didn’t seem to have much of a reaction to those comments.

“About following instructions, it isn’t anyone’s fault. It’s just that everyone’s thinking differently. Just like the end of the last round, Little Fatty and I thought it was time to leave, but the other three thought they could fight a little bit longer. Then they found out that they couldn’t actually stay for a little longer……” Lu Sicheng slightly gathered his eyebrows, “That was a totally different thing from my apology, don’t try to put the two together-- -- That person who just dissed our mid, moderator, ban him. You come to my stream to diss my girl, did you have too much to drink?”

[66666666 Why haven’t you banned that person who dissed Little Fatty earlier?]

[Honestly! Little Fatty has played as your support for two years! ! ! ! ]

[666666666]

[I feel sorry for Little Fatty.]

The whole base was watching Lu Sicheng’s stream, Little Fatty was certainly watching too.

Little Fatty, at this time, turned to take a look at Lu Sicheng.

-- --He was looking at Lu Sicheng with the look of condemnation.

Lu Sicheng simply ignored him.

He also ignored comments which pointed out that he was playing favorites.

There were still a few comments that kept asking about his apology in a provocative tone…… Lu Sicheng saw them and slowly and coldly spoke with poise: “You’re so interested in this apology thing, then I’ll talk about it. I’m here today to show you what happened to all of you troublemakers-- -- The first round of the game against YQCB, where I took Ashe, my teammates chose a carry early on for me, yet I took a champion that could easily be countered by the enemy lineup. That wasn’t a good call, why not apologize? Being unable to follow orders was just one of the reasons we lost the match. Everyone’s reflecting on what they’ve done wrong and making amends. This is one of them, so I apologized. Everyone has to resolve his own problems. Is there anything wrong with that reasoning?”

Lu Sicheng paused, glanced over at the bullet comments, and continued: “Before? I did that before as well, but none of my teammates said anything to me. I became a bit headstrong and I didn’t realize it myself before. You can say that I’ve become inflated-- -- Later on, a person came along who’s brave enough to push my head down and lecture me, so I’ve realized it.”

The screen was covered with comments like “6666666” and “Smiling.”

Lu Sicheng didn’t deny that “the person who’s brave enough to push his head down and lecture him” was Tong Yao. He just coolly replied: “There’s nothing bad about it. If I have a problem then I’ll just fix it. Don’t feel bad for me, it’s not bad at all-- -- If it was for the sake of your health that your girlfriend made you wash your underwear, would you feel bad about it-- -- Single people, don’t talk, you have to have a girlfriend first-- -- I’ve just done what I should do. A great man knows when to yield and when not to. What’s so bad about that.”

Lu Sicheng had just finished speaking, Tong Yao raised both of her hands to cover her face with a loud slapping sound.

The sound was very loud.

All the bullet comments were asking what the sound was.

Lu Sicheng turned to glance at Tong Yao, then he turned back: “That person, who’s quite tough in private and had even grasped my collar to ask me whether I was wrong, is now sitting next to me with hands over her face and is crimson red from embarrassment-- --”

Lu Sicheng: “How do I know why she blushed? I haven’t praised her. I don’t understand what all of you young ladies are thinking of.”

Lu Sicheng: “It’s not from being ashamed-- -- Tsk, troublemaker, ban him, ban him.”

Tong Yao: “......”



Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.

11 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!! I love your straightforwardness Cheng Ge! 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Single people, don't talk." HAAHAHAHAHAA 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. lololol "That person who just dissed our mid, moderator, ban him. You come to my stream to diss my girl, did you have too much to drink?" there's no love for his loyal partner Fatty though, ban everyone who says anything bad about his girl lollll

    ReplyDelete
  4. This lu sicheng🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i can'ttake him.🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, i literally can hear Xu Kai talking while streaming. Xu Kai is the best choice for Chessman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He’s banning anybody who says anything bad about his girl 😂 And I love it! 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great man knows when to yield and when not too 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tong Yao slapped her forehead bcoz of LSC's straightforwardness😂😂😂
    And Lu Si Cheng I am so proud of you, you always protect your girl😉😄

    ReplyDelete