Schedule


You're My Belated Happiness releases every week Tuesday and Thursday at 11am PST.

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Those Sweet Times - Chapter 60 Part 3

Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.



Those Sweet Times
Chapter 60 Part 3

Oblivion was the core of The Fangs. After all the champions he was skilled with were banned or taken by the enemy, The Fangs’ fighting power diminished considerably. They played like one of their legs has been chopped off in the next two rounds.

The Times won the next two rounds and came back to win the championship.

They won the ten thousand RMB award.

Xiang Nuan celebrated their victory with her teammates in the group chat. Then she left a message to Oblivion on WeChat: Don’t you have to go to work? Why are you playing in the collegiate competition? Are you only working part time? Both of our schools are in the same province, we aren’t far away from your school.

After a while, Oblivion sent back a voice clip: “I’m helping out my classmate from grade school. He said he’d give me half of the award money.”

Xiang Nuan replied with a long string of ellipsis.

Oblivion: “You guys played quite well.”

Xiang Nuan: It’s all because we banned all of your champions. Today is already the tenth day of the New Year, why aren’t you at work?

Oblivion: “I can’t go to work now.”

Xiang Nuan: Why is that?

Oblivion: “They bought a new machine to transport bricks, so my boss told us not to go back to work after the New Year.”

Xiang Nuan: …………………………….

Xiang Nuan: Wait a minute, what do you mean by a brick transporting machine?

Oblivion sent her a video clip. In the video, a machine used one of its arms to pick up the bricks on the ground then moves the bricks onto a truck in tidy rows.

Xiang Nuan finally understood. She asked Oblivion: When you said you were moving bricks, you actually were moving bricks?

Oblivion: “En. I don’t have to lie.”

Xiang Nuan: I was the one who misunderstood.

She had thought ‘moving bricks’ was only a nickname for his work. She didn’t expect Oblivion to be entirely honest.

Xiang Nuan asked: Then what are you going to do now?

Oblivion: “I don’t know yet. I’ll see after the 15th. By the way, I plan on sending some sticky rice balls to you. My mom made them herself.”

Quite flattered by the offer, she sent her address right away and remembered to be polite: Thank you!

Oblivion: “You’re welcome. I’ve sent some to Lin Chuyan as well.”

Chuyan, Chuyan, why was there Chuyan everywhere……

-- --

That night Xiang Nuan didn’t have any training. She and Lin Chuyan went online to look for Hu Ge.

Chen Yinghu was streaming. His audience cheered when they heard the news that Xiang Nuan and Lin Chuyan were going to join the stream.

Chen Yinghu asked: “Who are you coming here to see anyway?”

The bullet comments responded in unison:

-- --I am certainly here to see my little fairy Nuannuan. Who are you.

-- --I’m most definitely here to see Chuyan. Who are you.

-- --I’m here to see their pda. Hu Ge, who are you.

-- --Am I the only one here to see his cousin? Hu Ge, where’s your cousin? Oh, right, who are you.



Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.

1 comment: