Schedule


You're My Belated Happiness releases every week Tuesday and Thursday at 11am PST.

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

You're Beautiful When You Smile - Chapter 52 Part 1

Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.



You’re Beautiful When You Smile
Chapter 52 Part 1


While Lu Sicheng was on the phone, Tong Yao and the others had finished ordering.
When the trays of meat were brought to the table, he was still on the phone. Lu Yue
had really caused pandemonium this time-----He had underestimated the anxiety of a
middle aged woman who had a son of marriageable age but no girlfriend. And one day
she had finally seen some hope only for that hope to be quickly shattered……


There was trouble about to happen.


“------Blind date? What blind date? Don’t you feel that you’ve gone a bit far?.......I have
competitions next week and I have to do skirmishes everyday. How could I have the
time for a blind date?”


The piece of meat in Tong Yao’s tongs dropped onto the grill pan. She turned to look at
Lu Sicheng in shock. The chatting voices around them also quieted as everyone turned
to look at their captain……


Lu Sicheng still didn’t have much expression on his face.


“------It’s no use if you can guarantee good looks…...a well bred lady? What’s the definition
of a well bred lady? Who doesn’t disturb me while I practice and compete? Doesn't make
a fuss online? Won’t ask me to meet her every big or small holiday? So quiet that it feels
like she never exists?” Lu Sicheng spoke in one breath: “If she’s like that, then I can accept it.”


Everyone: “......”


Tong Yao: “..........................That doesn’t sound right. Even virtual pets will vibrate when
they’re hungry.”


She said it in a very small voice yet Lu Sicheng still heard it. He glanced at her and she
instantly became silent, turning her attention to grilling her meat…...Lu Sicheng responded
to something being said by the person at the other end of the phone: “I am a male chauvinist
pig. Isn’t that a good thing? At least you don’t have to worry about my sexual orientation.”


After saying those words, Lu Sicheng move the phone away from his ear------Just as
Tong Yao was wondering why, she heard a woman roaring in the phone: “A gay male
chauvinist is the worst! ! ! !”


Tong Yao: “......”


Lu Sicheng gave a sneer of frustration.


“What’s wrong if you just admit that you’re having an affair with this shorty here?” Lu Yue
took a look at Tong Yao, then sighed and got up: “She wouldn’t know anyway.”


As he was speaking, Lu Yue went around to Lu Sicheng’s side and took control of the cell
phone: “Hello? Mom? It’s me. Don’t you mess things up. My brother would have a lot of
girls line up just from a wave of his hand. He doesn’t need blind dates. We’re very busy
this year. Whether we can win the world championship this year all depends on whether
you can leave your son alone-----”


Lu Yue suddenly stopped in the middle of his sentence.


Three seconds later, he stuffed the phone back into Lu Sicheng’s hand.


Lu Sicheng: “?”


Lu Yue: “Mom said if I say one more word, she’d make a blind date for me this weekend
as well.”


Lu Sicheng: “......”


“I’m only 19, I can’t bury my youth just because you’re my brother.” Lu Yue patted
Lu Sicheng’s shoulder while talking. “Happy blind date. I heard it’s going to be a pretty
and well bred lady.”

Everyone: “......”



Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.

15 comments:

  1. Lol he sure changes quickly 😅😅😅😅

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol he was the one who instigated the problem and he's like *dust of hands* "i tried to help"
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Their mama makes me laugh. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lu Yue makes me laugh hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh God.. I've read the raws.. But I just can stop reading this.. Can't wait for the blind date 😁😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. https://www.sto.cx/msearch.aspx?key=+ä― åūŪįŽ‘æ—ķåūˆįūŽ

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pfft. Ask them to arrange a guy for the blind date XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol mum is going to make things move along faster because neither TY nor LSC will be eager for the blind date to happen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This Lu brothers are really something HAHAHAHAHAHA I love how Xu Kai and Yao Chi made the characters alive in the drama~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also loved the drama but since it is a series how come they didn't stick more to the authentication of the book and make it shorter skipping most parts out firstly and secondly the characteristic's would've played much better if the scenes of the drama and of the book was entangled. Hence I will always state no matter what for those with a vivid imagination and those who love books the book will always be better than the drama or movie.

      Delete