Schedule


You're My Belated Happiness releases every week Tuesday and Thursday at 11am PST.

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

You're My Belated Happiness - Chapter 60 Part 4

Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.



You’re My Belated Happiness
Chapter 60 Part 4

Tao Rong smiled somewhat uneasily and said: “Can…… can he take the airplane?”

Xu Huaisong’s reply was rather matter of factly: “I’ve asked the doctors in the US and they said we can try, though there’s still some risk involved. Perhaps we can wait till he recovers to a more stable condition or we can charter a flight to come back.”

Chartering a flight takes a lot of money and obviously Xu Huaisong wasn’t in a hurry to make the decision yet.

Tao Rong nodded and didn’t continue with the subject. They chatted a little while longer and Tao Rong said: “You’ve just gotten off such a long flight, go with Ruan Yu and rest early. We have the room ready for you.”

Xu Huaisong agreed and went to the room with Ruan Yu. After closing the door, he lightly pinched her face and asked in a low voice: “What were you trying to do?”

It was obvious that Ruan Yu had intentionally brought up the topic tonight. She came over to his house specifically for that purpose.

Ruan Yu leaned against the door and smiled at him innocently: “What did I do?”

Xu Huaisong was left speechless.

He was estranged from his family and his personality made it harder for him to resolve it. She was trying to find ways for them to break the ice.

Xu Huaisong sighed and let her go: “Go take a shower.”

They took a shower one after the other.

Ruan Yu put on the night gown she had just purchased earlier. It had a low cut and while she was getting onto the bed, she covered her chest with her hands.

Xu Huaisong was already sitting on the bed and asked while laughing: “What are you covering for?”

Ruan Yu was doing it subconsciously and mumbled in a small voice: “I was afraid that you would get too excited……”

They were at his home and had to be more restrained.

Xu Huaisong pulled her under the covers and replied with a serious face: “I won’t.”

Ruan Yu thought he would say that he wouldn’t do anything under the circumstances, but unexpectedly heard him say with curved up lips: “There’s nothing to see.”

“......”

Ruan Yu bounced up from his arms: “What do you mean?”

Xu Huaisong shook his head and pulled her back: “Sleep.”

“I won’t if you don’t clarify it.”

“We won’t be able to if I clarify it.”

Ruan Yu took a deep breath.

Alright, that must mean he thought that she didn’t have large breasts.

It was true like they said in books that once a man has sex with a woman, his attitude towards her would change.

Ruan Yu pursed her mouth and looked at him: “Xu Huaisong, you’ve changed. You’ve become emboldened. Now you’re treating me just like you do Liu Mao.”

Xu Huaisong looked at her and laughed to say: “Would I sleep with Liu Mao in my arms?”

“You insult him, use him, and bully him!” Ruan Yu sulkily turned her back to him.

Xu Huaisong leaned over and pulled her back: “It’s a psychological suggestion for myself when I said there’s nothing to see.”

“Suggestion for what?”

He sighed: “Aren’t you the one who wanted to stay at my home? Now my mom’s room is across from us, my grandma is next to hers and my sister’s right next to our room. What else can I do except to try tricking myself?” 



Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment