Schedule


You're My Belated Happiness releases every week Tuesday and Thursday at 11am PST.

Saturday, October 3, 2020

You're Beautiful When You Smile - Chapter 120 Part 1

Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.



You’re Beautiful When You Smile
Chapter 120 Part 1

Tong Yao read the bullet comments for a while and was about to continue with her ranked games. Her cell phone in front of her lit up and she took a glance at it. It was a message from a name which she didn’t recognize-- --

[My queen’s seat is filled: You just keep spoiling them.]

Tong Yao: “......? ? ?”

Tong Yao didn’t think she knew any chuunibyou, other than her brother, on her WeChat contact list. She checked the previous chat history with this person and found out that she had an intimate conversation with this chuunibyou last night.

Tong Yao: “.................................”

She put her cell phone down for three seconds to cool her head.

Then she accepted the fact that this chuunibyou was her boyfriend.

[ZGDX, Smiling: ……………………………………...Why did you change your name to this silly one?]

[My queen’s seat is filled: ? …...Oh, Lu Yue changed it.]

[My queen’s seat is filled: He isn’t wrong about that, it seems.]

[ZGDX, Smiling: It isn’t wrong? Changing the name to remind all those fangirls of yours not to act rashly?]

[My queen’s seat is filled: There’s only you.]

[I want to tie the red thread with you: Does this work? Making trouble out of nothing.]

Tong Yao looked at the name that just changed and lifted her phone up with a beaming smile on her face. The viewers on the bullet comments all laughed at her “the foul smell of falling in love” “she smiles like an idiot, it must be the captain on her cell phone” “why use WeChat, they can hear each other fart in the base”. Tong Yao was about to say something, but another line popped up on her phone-- --

[I want to tie the red thread with you: There’s more.]

[I want to tie the red thread with you: Loosen your pretty clothes and enter the newly wed’s bedroom.]

Tong Yao: “............................................”

[ZGDX, Smiling: You dirty bastard.]

[I want to tie the red thread with you: I’m here to have a serious discussion with you and you’re the one who changed the subject-- --I told you not to pamper those two kids. If I don’t press their heads down and make them admit their mistakes, they’ll continue their fights.]

[ZGDX, Smiling: I went over that with you last night, you need to use loving care! I’m afraid that if you told them you were going to use substitutes, it would make them even more rebellious.]

[I want to tie the red thread with you: If we lose to YQCB tomorrow like today, you’ll see how rebellious your captain will be.]

[ZGDX, Smiling: ……]

[I want to tie the red thread with you: I don’t care, you have to resolve the mess you’ve created. Or I’ll scold even you.]

[ZGDX, Smiling: …………………………………….I haven’t created any mess. It’s just that at the time, your handsome face was so near me and I thought my man was so handsome, maybe I should kiss him? Then I kissed you.]

[I want to tie the red thread with you: It’s too late.]

Tong Yao depressingly put her cell phone down.

She somehow got involved in this matter and suddenly didn’t feel like playing ranked anymore……She logged off her stream, then turned her head to look at Old Cat who was sitting nearby. Old Cat wasn’t playing any games either. He was slouching in his own seat, playing with his cell phone.

It was a little dark on the second floor and so the light from the phone screen reflected off his face…...He probably didn’t even realize that all of his facial movements and expressions could be seen clearly-- --

Tong Yao could clearly see that though he was fussing with his phone, his eyes however weren’t fixed on the phone. From time to time, he would quietly lift his eyelids to glance over Old K’s computer, who was sitting next to him. Then his eyes would swiftly move on to the expressionless baby face of Old K.

Tong Yao: ……”

If he could see himself in a mirror, he would probably have a very vivid, solid, and graphic understanding of what a guilty conscience in capital letters meant.

-- --It seemed that Lu Sicheng’s suffocating lash out did have some effect on the two? …… Though he wasn’t quite finished with what he really wanted to say, at least the more irritated of the two had calmed down a bit. Old Cat seemed to realize that it was he who had been overly sensitive which had caused a minor issue to blow out of proportion.



Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.

8 comments:

  1. Many thanks
    lol TY should have just let LS fume, then... cool him down in bed *cough cough*

    ReplyDelete
  2. basically mom and dad fighting over how to discipline the children

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asian culture and tradition is date to marry. We arent usually brought out with the idea that we can exchange bf/gf whenever we like (of coyrse not all believed this cultures and traditions) but most normal families in asian taught their children to be with someone they plan to marry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how Cheng ge went from marrying you would be a punishment and why would I wanna marry you to "I want to tie red thread with you". Hehe, so cuteeee

    ReplyDelete