Schedule


You're My Belated Happiness releases every week Tuesday and Thursday at 11am PST.

Friday, September 11, 2020

You're Beautiful When You Smile - Chapter 115 Part 3

Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.



You’re Beautiful When You Smile
Chapter 115 Part 3

After finishing with all the downloads, Tong Yao logged on to all social networks to check them. She picked a few private messages which were dissing her on Weibo and replied “read,” and replied to those which were supporting her with “thanks.” Then she put down her cell phone and went to take a shower and get a change of clothes. When she opened her room door, at 8 o’clock in the morning feeling all refreshed, she jumped by a huge creature squatting in front of her door-- --

“Shoot! What are you doing here! It’s so early in the morning!”

Tong Yao pulled on the man’s hair-- --He looked up, there were dark circles under his eyes, obviously from lack of sleep. Tong Yao had messed up his hair. He was unshaven and had an unlit cigarette in his mouth.

Startled by his disheveled appearance, Tong Yao subconsciously released her hold on his hair: “.........................What’s this? You haven’t slept the whole night?”

Lu Sicheng’s eyeballs rolled around in his eyes and then opened his mouth with a somewhat hoarse voice: “I slept for an hour and couldn’t go back to sleep again…...I was worried about you so I came to your door to check whether you were crying, hiding inside your blanket, only to hear you snoring loudly.”

“...............................” Tong Yao blushed a little and walked around to face Lu Sicheng. She also squatted down and quickly pulled the cigarette out of his mouth: “Didn’t you quit?”

“I haven’t lit it.” Lu Sicheng gave her a glance: “I’m upset. Having it in my mouth calms me down.”

“What are you upset about?”

“I messed up.” Lu Sicheng turned his face away and said flatly: “I’m too impulsive. Didn’t consider the consequences.”

“What consequences!”

“......Regarding, what you have to face.”

Tong Yao reached over to turn his face back and stroked his head like stroking a big dog, then used a mollifying tone of voice to say: “If you’re worried that I would be defeated by those comments online, then it’s totally unnecessary. I’m fine.”

Lu Sicheng stood up and pulled Tong Yao up as well.

Tong Yao hugged his waist with both of her hands as she stood up: “I was very scared at the beginning. I always thought that if we went public, there would be an overwhelming amount of objections and questions. I had a lot of concerns-- --What I was afraid of the most is whether you would be influenced by it, just like what Jian Yang did before, and start to regret being with me. Then there’ll be cheating, lies, indifference, and eventually we would go our separate ways…...That’s what I’m afraid of the most, but then afterwards-- --”

“What happens afterwards?” Lu Sicheng let the girl who was much shorter than him hug him. He could feel the soft body pressing against his and when he lowered his head, he could smell the faint smell of the shower gel which made him feel warm and reassured…… He paused but couldn’t help stressing about it: “Let me make it clear first, at least in this regard, I haven’t regretted it.”

“Afterwards, I found that you’re different from Jian Yang. That you won’t do those things to me, I’m certain of it. You firmly and clearly know what you want……” Tong Yao tightened her arms: “I feel reassured. Therefore, one day I decided to end your probation.”

Tong Yao looked up to face those dark brown pupils of his: “From that day on, I’ve mentally prepared myself to face the coming storm. You said that you don’t regret it, so neither do I-- --”

Tong Yao stopped for a moment.

Her black pupils were never this bright before.

“I don’t regret it.” She looked into Lu Sicheng’s eyes and said word by word: “I’m not afraid either.”

The moment she ended her sentence, she could feel the arms around her waistline suddenly tighten. Lu Sicheng hugged her tightly as if he wanted to press her inside his body. He lowered his head and kissed her deeply with the feeling of gratitude.

……

[The person totally tricked by a high schooler: Little ostrich, I heard that you’ve redownloaded Weibo and Tieba, where did you get your courage?]

[ZGDX, Smiling: From a lot of people, you, other friends, teammates, the club……]

[ZGDX, Smiling: And him.]



Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.

14 comments:

  1. This was sweet😍😍... Now for the parental to come, I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, we can see the human side of Lu Sicheng! 😆

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about the beg..but Yang god didn't cheat no (?) But i do remember he was hanging put with some girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He insists he didn't but he was hanging out with some hostesses or something

      Delete
  4. I'm glad he at least lost a night of sleep over it, if he really didn't consider how much hate she would get. She's got strong mentality. They seem much closer now, not just physically but emotionally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwww ♡

    Thanks for the translation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to hear from Papa Tong lmao

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the switching of roles 😉😄

    Thanks for the chapter 😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. He knew what she'd face though because he mentioned it before. But as he says I'm sure at that particular moment, he acted impulsively.
    I'm glad that the team and club supported them. Unfortunately, in the real world that's rare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the first time in the whole novel I found him cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. "And him..."


    Ahh its really sweet

    ReplyDelete