Schedule


You're My Belated Happiness releases every week Tuesday and Thursday at 11am PST.

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

You're Beautiful When You Smile - Chapter 114 Part 1

Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.


You’re Beautiful When You Smile
Chapter 114 Part 1

The scene inside the arena at the moment was chaotic.

Old Cat and Old K smiled sweetly and clapped gracefully with the others, with facial expressions as if to say “I damn knew it.”

Little Fatty sat there with a facial expression as if to say “I’ve been greened, so what.”

Xiao Rui on the other hand was so confused and his expression seemed to say “Who am I? Where am I? What has happened? So what else did you two do, other than Lu Sicheng taking a shower, while hiding in the hotel room?”

Lu Yue, who was on the stage, stood up from his seat, pulled off his earphones, and took up his cell phone to make a phone call. He was too far away and no one knew what he said.

Jian Yang was pushed back into his seat by his team’s top and mid. Jian Yang flung his mouse and broke it. The team’s ad hurriedly summoned the staff to go and find a replacement……

It was like a scene in a wedding ceremony.

The match, due to all the reactions, was delayed for 20 minutes-- --But this was the first time a match was delayed and no one complained-- --Everyone was delighted with the delay. No one was going to demand compensation and seemed willing to donate some money to the organizer for having the chance to witness some extra drama.

-- --As for Tong Yao, she didn’t fare much better than their team manager. Her brain kept buzzing, unable to think clearly. For her, it was the familiar touch on her lips and her wrist was held by a warm big hand……

She couldn’t remember how the match went, which champions each side took, how long the match lasted, or even who had won or lost the match. She only knew that the notebook she was holding in her hand to take down stats was empty at the end of the game since she was absent minded the whole time.

And she also knew that during the whole match, Lu Sicheng hadn’t released the hand that was holding hers.

……

After the matches, Tong Yao was led to the bus by her teammates. She checked her cell phone and the messages on WeChat were overflowing.

[Nighttime angler-the crazy fisherman: You’re really something, my friend. If I were you, I could brag about today all the way to my grandchildren: Back then, your grandfather……]

[Breeder (dad): ? ? ? ? ? ? Call me.]

[Breeder 2 (mom): The young man looks quite handsome. Haha, how did he take a fancy to you?]

[Little brat: Shoot, Smiling is my sister and Chessman is my brother-in-law, hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Why do I feel like my social standing has gone up three levels? ! Take him home for the New Year and I can brag to my classmates till the day we graduate. I told them that the idiot that Chessman kissed is my sister. My last name is also Tong. She really is my sister. But they still don’t believe me. Hahahahahaha, hurry, help me prove them wrong. I want to slap their faces! ! !]

[Friend A: …...Chen Jinyang just sent a bunch of GIFs to the group. Really, your boyfriend is really handsome, congratulations.]

[Li Huanshou kid: qaq Why didn’t you wait for me? ! I truly like you. How can you be together with Chessman just like this! Ah, I’m going crazy! ! ! Going crazy! ! I can’t sleep tonight, I don’t want to play the match this afternoon. So be it! Really disappointed at this game!]

[Friend B: You’ve taken away my hubby, qaq. You have to get an autograph for me before I’ll get up from the ground!]

[Yang god: Is this what you were talking about that you’re disheartened by professional players?]

[Friend C: You can find a boyfriend even better looking than Hu Ge[1] by playing games. Why didn’t you tell me earlier? There’s a rift in our friendship now.]

……

[Breeder (dad): Call me right away!]

Tong Yao: “......”



[1]: The Hu Ge (่ƒกๆญŒ) referenced here is the name of a famous actor.



Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.

27 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha. All the reactions!!!
    I love them!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah so far no bad reaction from fangirls. Is it because Cheng ge is the one who initiated the kiss?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahahahahaha she doesn't even know it was happening. wow her biological father is like, I sent you there to play and not hit people and date. the guys interested in her are how it happened? yang god will be traumatized every time he goes to the arena and she appears on the screen. we already know something will happen. hahaha so funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i love her nicknames for her family members. Breeder, breeder 2, and little brat. It's not her first time dating so I don't get why the dad is over reacting but Maybe he's worried she's being played since he's so good looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her dad probably didn't know about Jian Yang. XD;

      Delete
    2. Who is little Bart in drama. What's her name.

      Delete
    3. No one. She's an only child in the drama. Here she's got a brother

      Delete
  5. the drama better do justice to this scene, PLEASE THIS IS HILARIOUS

    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, the drama did! I had to rewatch this ep as I was reading this chapter to compare. Xu Kai is the perfect actor to play Lu SiCheng!

      Delete
    2. Yes Xu Kai is definitely the perfect actor for the role for sure

      Delete
  6. Same thought with Friend C ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the chapter๐Ÿ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Old Cat and Old K's reactions though! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  9. Breeder 1 and breeder 2 !! Haha
    I laughed for 15 minutes watching this๐Ÿคฃ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is Li Huanshou kid is captain of team FNC and his game name is maybe kun. Am I right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think he's the captain but yes he's the Korean player called Kun

      Delete
  11. And after all that Cheng Ge finally got to hold her hand in public for the entire game - he's as happy as a pig in mud ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete