Schedule


You're My Belated Happiness releases every week Tuesday and Thursday at 11am PST.

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

You're Beautiful When You Smile - Chapter 61 Part 2

Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.



You’re Beautiful When You Smile
Chapter 61 Part 2

[Good Luck Come Good Luck: …...Cheng Ge, did you deliberately lose the 1v1 this morning?]

[......: Why would I want to lose deliberately?]

[Good Luck Come Good Luck: Yang god said so.]

[Good Luck Come Good Luck: If not, then how could you have lost!]

[......:You want me to analyze the reason why I lost? Do you also want me to write an 800 word essay of self-criticism and confess to all my mistakes?]

[Good Luck Come Good Luck: Come on, you’re not being fair. The whole world thinks that you’ve lost the match on purpose!]

[......: I didn’t.]

[......: I miscalculated the distance to the minion lane and she grabbed the chance.]

[Good Luck Come Good Luck: It doesn’t look like the kind of mistake you would make.]

[......: I’m not a supernatural being that doesn’t make mistakes. Besides, why would I lose to her on purpose?]

[Good Luck Come Good Luck: ……………………..I don’t know about you, but I would only be this gentle when I fall for a girl anyway.]

[......: Our Mid wouldn’t understand a profound trick like this. After she won, I figure all she’s thinking about now is how to replace me as the team captain. To be gentle to her would be merciless to me.]

Tong Yao: “......”

The chat stopped there.

A peaceful male voice sounded right behind Tong Yao: “Have you seen enough?”

Tong Yao shivered and dropped Lu Sicheng’s mouse. She bounced back onto her chair and sat up straight. With her back leaning against one of the arms on her chair, she spoke incoherently: “Xiao Rui let me send a file to him, the one for salary deduction. He said it’s on your computer, he let me send it……”

Tong Yao watched Lu Sicheng bending over and holding the mouse to minimize the chat window. Then he located the file on his computer…...While he was doing all that, Tong Yao was silent at first, then asked: “So did you lose to me on purpose this morning?”

Lu Sicheng pulled out the file and started sending it to Xiao Rui. He turned his head and asked in a flat tone: “What do you think?”

Tong Yao thought about it: “I don’t think so.”

Lu Sicheng: “En. You aren’t a little girl who needs to be coaxed.”

Tong Yao: “Oh.” Then she lowered her head, pulling her hair behind her ears-- --At the same time, the corners of her lips couldn’t stop from curving upwards.

Lu Sicheng: “As if you would understand this kind of trick. To you, it would be just like casting pearls before swine.”

Tong Yao: “......”

Her curved lips twitched a little, then flattened again.

Tong Yao: “I can understand it. I have a girlish heart.”

Lu Sicheng: “Like hell you do.”

Tong Yao: “......”

Tong Yao started to play a ranked match. She played two matches. In each of the matches, she would imagine every Mid champion she faced had Lu Sicheng’s face. Then she would easily smash the enemy no matter how high their level was…...After two rounds, she was squarely ranked at Masters on the Korean servers. She pushed away the keyboard and stood up to stretch. She decided to go take an afternoon nap.



Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.

8 comments:

  1. LOL Imaging the opponent as her hot but so annoying captain which allowed her to crush them to bits pft
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yang god doesn't know anything ๐Ÿ˜…
    He only know that his ex would be taken by LSC ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Thanks for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chapter๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God, I really thought the writer forgot his personality and made him lose to her on purpose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please note that he didn't actually deny the "...this gentle when I fall for a girl..." part. He only answered the she wouldn't get this kind of gesture part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐ŸŽฏ๐ŸŽฏ๐ŸŽฏ๐ŸŽฏ

      Delete
    2. Yep... chenge ge taught us all to read between the lines.. that genius captain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜dont admit but also dont deny...ahahaa

      Delete
  6. So LSC means with whom he will be able to accept the defeat not who defeats him

    ReplyDelete