Schedule


You're My Belated Happiness releases every week Tuesday and Thursday at 11am PST.

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Announcement: Blogger Issues

Happy New Year everyone!

I just wanted to make a short announcement to bring to everyone's attention about the recent issue with Blogger posts where paragraphs become one very, very long line across the screen.  This issue hasn't disappeared since it first appeared a week or two ago.  It is not a big deal as I can manually chop the paragraph into shorter lines, but I sometimes forget when I'm making posts.

So please don't be alarmed if you see this problem, there's nothing wrong with your phone/computer/tablet or internet browser.  Should it occur again, I'll fix it in a few hours after the chapter is posted.


Best regards,
Somesingman

1 comment: