Schedule


You're My Belated Happiness releases every week Tuesday and Thursday at 11am PST.

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Those Sweet Times - Chapter 81 Part 2

Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.



Those Sweet Times
Chapter 81 Part 2

The viewers were all blinded by Lin Chuyan’s bright smile. Many responded with bullet comments.

-- --Actually you don’t need to play any game. I can watch you for a hundred years just like this.

-- --You’re a master at teasing your girlfriend?

-- --Played the piano since you were little! Awesome!

-- --Don’t blame Nuan god for not believing you. I wouldn’t believe it if it wasn't for the fact that I watched it happen with my own eyes! It was just a blink of the eye, I didn’t even see clearly what was on screen!

-- --Hahahaha, I was here to watch the result of PDA, then I heard a piece of stand-up comedy.

-- --Nuan god, what were you thinking? Say it out loud, we want to hear it!

-- --Pron streamer, I’ve reported you.

-- --Am I the only one who noticed that Hu Ge hasn’t talked much? I feel for Hu Ge.

-- --Feel +1. Then don’t play with them, Hu Ge. They’re bad people.

-- --I have to pay respect to this streamer who can reduce a chatty person to this state.

……

“I’m getting mad.” Xiang Nuan suddenly said.

Lin Chuyan was a little startled: “I was wrong, don’t get mad.”

The viewers all thought their streamer had apologized too quickly, at least he should find out why she was mad……

“You speak nonsense in front of so many people, haven’t you thought that it would embarrass me?” Xiang Nuan explained why she was mad herself.

Some people had already made bullet comments saying Xiang Nuan was such a high maintenance girlfriend and many became critical about her.

Sweat formed on Lin Chuyan’s forehead. He was afraid that Xiang Nuan would be even more annoyed after seeing those comments. He hurriedly coaxed her with a soft voice: “Alright, I won’t do that in the future. I’m sorry, forgive me this time.”

“It won’t do unless you promise me one thing.”

“What thing?”

“You have to make the promise first.”

“Alright, I promise.”

“You’ll never force me to call you hubby again.”

Lin Chuyan squinted his eyes and grit his teeth, his silly girl had finally learned how to be smart.

Xiang Nuan was finally able to trick Lin Chuyan for once and felt quite proud of herself. She didn’t want to talk to Lin Chuyan at the moment so she turned to ask Chen Yinghu: “Hu Ge, why haven't you spoken?”

“I did, but you guys didn’t hear me.”

“Oh, oh, I’m sorry, Hu Ge.”

“It’s fine.”

“Hu Ge, what are you planning to do tomorrow?”

“I don’t have any particular plans, just want to walk around Laofeng Street.”

Xiang Nuan thought about an idea and turned to ask Lin Chuyan: “Chuyan, why don’t we-- --”

Before she finished, Lin Chuyan interrupted her: “No.”

Xiang Nuan stuck her tongue out: “I mean, aren’t you getting tired of staying with me all the time……”

She didn’t really expect to hear an answer from Lin Chuyan. As she was about to continue, Lin Chuyan suddenly interjected: “Not at all.”

Xiang Nuan forgot what she was going to say all of sudden.

After a while, she continued: “I was going to say that I also miss Yin Jiejie, why don’t we invite her to go out with us. We’ll be competing soon, let’s use the chance to develop a good rapport. Right, Hu Ge?”

Chen Yinghu felt it make a lot of sense.

Ever since Lin Chuyan started dating Xiang Nuan, Lin Chuyan seldom spent time with Chen Yinghu anymore. One time, Hu Ge jokingly asked Lin Chuyan who would Lin save first if he and Xiang Nuan all fell into the water.

Lin Chuyan said he was asking to humiliate himself.

Later on, Lin Chuyan probably felt he was being a little too mean and asked Hu Ge what he liked that he could burn to him.

Chen Yinghu only wanted Keke, but he didn’t want her to be burned.

……

Chen Yinghu felt quite lonely in Nanshan but he didn’t want to go back to Z province since his parents constantly asked him to bring his girlfriend home. They still didn’t know that his girlfriend had already turned into a butterfly and flew away.

Though it hurt sometimes to play with the couple, Chen Yinghu still felt it was better than being by himself. He would rather stay here and play with the two.

“How about it?” Xiang Nuan asked Lin Chuyan.

Lin Chuyan couldn’t refuse her. He couldn’t even refuse her when she wanted to braid his hair after all.

“You better ask Coach Yang whether she has the time.” Lin Chuyan said.

Yang Yin had injured a rich man before. Now this man had come out of the hospital and was discrediting her everywhere. She was having trouble finding a job. When Xiang Nuan asked her about going to see cherry blossoms tomorrow, Yang Yin happily agreed.

Chen Yinghu then thought about the fifth person for their new team. He could no longer hold it back and asked in a small voice: “Shall we ask my cousin to come too?



Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

  1. ahahaha a fifth wheel in a double date lol
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope YY and Hu ge get together. They have had too many bad experiences. They need to recover from them together and maybe find happiness witb each other

    ReplyDelete