Schedule


You're My Belated Happiness releases every week Tuesday and Thursday at 11am PST.

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Those Sweet Times - Chapter 20 Part 2

Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.



Those Sweet Times
Chapter 20 Part 2


The conversation between Xiang Nuan and Shen Zemu stopped at the word,
“en.”


Xiang Nuan checked their chat history and felt somewhat at lost. She wanted
to say something more, but didn’t know what to say.


As she was lost in her own thought, Lin Chuyan sent a message.


Lin Chuyan: How does my new profile photo look.


Xiang Nuan found his new profile photo was the drawing she gave him. He
even photoshopped the color a bit. Originally, the drawing was on pure white
paper, now it was all beige, making it look like a picture from old times, gentle
and warm.


She opened his new message.


Xiang Nuan laughed and gave him a thumbs up.


Then she replied to Lin Chuyan: It looks good.


Lin Chuyan curved up the corner of his mouth when he saw the reply, then
asked her:  What do you want to listen to?


He received no reply for a few seconds.


Lin Chuyan checked the other messages and noticed one from his mom.


Mom: Dear son, though dad and I have worried about you being seduced by
foxy women, we really don’t wish for you to turn into a fox yourself. -- --Mom
who loves you the most.


Lin Chuyan sent a message to his mom: Mom, what do you want for a birthday
gift this year?


Mom: Son, you have really grown up. I’m so moved!


Lin Chuyan: Mom, don’t get me wrong. I don’t have money to buy a gift for you.


Then his mom deleted him from her friend list.


Lin Chuyan felt somewhat bad about it. Then he sent a message to his dad: Dad,
mom just deleted me as her friend.


Dad: Ah? What did you say?


Lin Chuyan: I just asked her what she wanted for her birthday, as you asked.


Dad: She deleted you just for that? Are you poisonous?


Lin Chuyan: Shouldn’t you say mom is poisonous, deleting me just like that?


Dad: How dare you talk about my wife like this.


Lin Chuyan: ……


Lin Chuyan: Then ask her yourself. I’m not going to bother with you two.


Dad: Ai, actually I know what she wants.


Lin Chuyan: Then just get it for her.


Dad: I can’t.


Lin Chuyan: There’s something in the world that you can’t get?


Dad: Nevermind. It’s a long story.


Lin Chuyan: Then tell me. I’d like to hear it.


Dad: You’re just a kid, there’s no use telling you.


Lin Chuyan: No, it has some use. It’ll make me happy.


Then, his dad deleted him as friend.


It didn’t bother him that he had been abandoned by both of his parents. He
closed the chat window and noticed a reply from Xiang Nuan.


Xiang Nuan: I want to hear By the Lake Baikal~

Lin Chuyan smiled and answered: Ok.



Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.

7 comments:

  1. Is this the start of a courtship? Thanks for the update and you translate so well. I'm loving this story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol his parents. He seems really blackbellied hehe.
    Thanks for the chappie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly my first time reading a novel that I support 2nd lead more than the main lead guy. Tsk tsk tsk I don't know anymore (╥╯θ╰╥) (╥╯θ╰╥)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shen Zemu is the second lead though... You mean, you're more into him? Just asking...

      Delete
  4. Lmaooo I love his parents XD

    ReplyDelete