Schedule


You're My Belated Happiness releases every week Tuesday and Thursday at 11am PST.

Friday, March 19, 2021

You're Beautiful When You Smile - Chapter 151 Part 1

Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.



You’re Beautiful When You Smile
Chapter 151 Part 1

Right after the opening ceremony and before the official match, there was a segment where the organizer broadcasts pre-recorded messages from the two opposing teams, where the players either brag about themselves or diss the other team. It was a customary segment in the finals of every year and was designed to add some lighthearted fun to the event-- --

But there had been occasions, even in other regions, where a certain player went overboard boasting about himself and was bullied so badly after he had lost the game that he had to retire from playing professionally.

Both teams had gone into the soundproof rooms and sat down in their own seats. The large screen behind them started to broadcast those pre-recorded conversations. The door to the soundproof room wasn’t closed and the players hadn’t put on their headphones either. They all turned to look at the large screen with the audience……

[Supports]

Liangsheng: What to say? Haha, we won the group matches, so we shouldn’t have any problem winning the finals, right? It hasn’t been an easy year for us; a relegation team in the spring season and champion of the summer season. Like a story from the novels, perfect.

(cutaway)

Little Fatty: I can win at bot even if I just keep a dog there, besides, what we keep there isn’t just any dog, it’s a dog god.

……

Amidst the laughter of the audience, Tong Yao could clearly hear someone shout between fits of laughter that Little Fatty’s head had too much “hot air.” Lu Sicheng clapped his hands and chuckled: “Very well, in the future there’ll be phrases like “can win even with a dog” on your cheering boards.”

Little Fatty complacently giggled but before he could say anything in response, he heard Lu Sicheng continue: “Aiya. The point is you have to have fans to make the cheering board for you. Dog walker, do you have fans?”

Little Fatty: “......”

[Ads]

Chessman: Why not stay in Korea so we don’t bother each other? Why bother coming over to the China major league to challenge me? It doesn’t make sense to let him be without teaching him a lesson. I’ll make him admit defeat in his heart and with his words.

(cutaway)

Pope: (In Korean with Chinese subtitles) For a long time, I’ve been asked over and over-- --Who’s the number one ad in the world, you or Chessman-- --This question is too bothersome and wearisome. We should give everyone a chance to see it clearly. That's the reason I came to China. It would be more interesting to defeat him in his own turf. If possible, I would like to see his remorseful tears when I lift up that champion cup.

(cutaway)

Chessman (smiling): Did he say that? What’s so bothersome about the question regarding who’s the world’s number one ad? I have just one answer even if I’ve been asked 800 times: me.

……

Screams and applause filled the arena. ZGDX fans started to shout “Chessman”. A short moment later, YQCB fans also started to chant “Pope.” Fluorescence cheering boards were lifted high up in the air…… The lively atmosphere seemed to have driven away the torridness of the summer night!

Little Fatty: “The above are remarks from a gay couple.”

Tong Yao was confused: “Isn’t my idol Gao Xuecheng the world's number one ad?”

Lu Sicheng pursed his lips and cast a sidelong glance at her. Under the cold stare, she kept her mouth shut.

[Ap mids]

Ai Jia: Ah, what should I say? That woman’s too cocky, I’ll show her my true colors. Have to let her understand the esports world is still a man’s world.

(cutaway)

Smiling (laughing happily): He said that? Hahahahaha, I can’t wait to see his true colors. Ai Jia is indeed a very good player at being “underdeveloped and waiting to be hit.” I hope he won’t be hiding under the turret, come out and face me.



Translated by Team DHH at http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you guys. You're the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you author! your the best!
    and finally it is better with the real people portraying this amazing story ♥♥

    especially my idols are xu kai and cheng xiao

    CHENG KAI for the win!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope there's season 2 of the drama. I dont care if they follow the controversial novel, I just want to see both leads of Falling Into Your Smile and the whole cast. They are all so great!

      Delete