Schedule


You're My Belated Happiness releases every week Tuesday and Thursday at 11am PST.

Friday, September 16, 2016

[Announcement]: New Story About League of Legends

Hey guys Somesingman here.

Just wanted to update you all that we've picked up another story.  It's pretty popular apparently and also has been published as a novel.  As of now this is just a teaser chapter, which will be published tomorrow morning (9/17/16) at 11 am.  The actual schedule hasn't been set yet.  If you guys are interested in more please tell us in the comments.

Enjoy Undefeatable - League of Legends!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want more! Besides, your link (I guess it must be link) wont work. Also, guys as far as I understood you are pretty much experts in the League, would step by and comment come of my videos. Like this Camille review.

    ReplyDelete